Last year at InfusionCon, Jon Goldman asked if I wanted to climb Camelback the next morning in time to catch the sun rise from the head.
I blurted out YES before he could finish giving me the details and the next morning we found ourselves heading out of the resort around 5am.
This year at InfusionCon, a group of us planned a Sunset climb up to the hump of the camel and got together quite a group for what proved to be a challenging, fun and gorgeous ascent.
Check out this video from the summit:
Fellow InfusionCon hikers included:
- Chris Wise with Credit Line Millionaire
- Jesse, a local friend of Chris
- Elizabeth Hannan, a brand building pro
- Kim DeYoung the “Get it Done” Girl with Get It Done University
- Colin Daymude InfusionSoft, the host of InfusionCon
- Travis Smith with LiftDivision delivering quality search traffic
- Mike Weiss with PraxisNow, Brain Technology to Lift your Potential
- Jeremy Shapiro with Government Deal Funding helping investors get funded
What better way to mix business and fun then to go hiking with some of the sharpest folks in the biz!